With Wood Tobe-Coburn’s Travel and Hospitality program, you can learn key skills in event planning, guest relations, resort management, worldwide destinations, and computerized reservation systems.
Our smaller class sizes make it easy for you to get one-on-one, personalized attention.
During the program, students spend time in an externship where they practice what they’ve learned and make valuable industry contacts. Many of our graduates are hired directly by their externship sites after graduation!
With Wood Tobe-Coburn’s 10-16 month Travel and Hospitality programs, you’ll take classes in:
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Front and back office operations
- Hospitality and tourism marketing
- Worldwide tourism
- Domestic and Global Destinations
- Using Computerized Reservation Systems
- Guest Relations