At Wood Tobe-Coburn, our accounting faculty has real-world experience, so they can teach in the classroom what it takes to succeed.
Our class sizes are usually small, making it easier to get to know your teachers and get personal, one-on-one attention.
With Wood Tobe-Coburn’s 10-16 month Accounting programs, you can learn about:
- Recording, reconciling, and analyzing financial transactions
- Preparing financial reports for managers
- Handling receivables, payables, and payroll
- Using common accounting software
- Accounting and preparation for taxes